Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My First "Indie"

Hello ladies!! Today, I have a quick post for you of my first, I guess you could technically say- indie polish!!  I have a ton of empty Seche bottles and thought, why not throw together my own polish!!  

Blues are one of my favorite colors, so I wanted to make a blue polish.  I picked out a few (actually a lot) polishes and started mixing!!!

These are the polishes I used:

I forgot to write down the names, so maybe later on I'll go back through and get the names.  I used a little of some polishes and a lot of other polishes, and this is what I came up with:

Indirect sunlight

Small sliver, blue, and purple glitters with medium sized silver hex glitters in a medium/light blue base.. with a little bit of holo glitter thrown in there too!  Wow that's a mouthful!!  Gorgeous?!  Yes!!  I think so!  I also made a red one, which I'll show you later on!  It doesn't have a name yet- any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Here are some more pictures:

Indirect sunlight

Direct sunlight

Direct sunlight

Indirect sunlight

Direct sunlight
So, what do you guys think??  Let me know in the comments below!!  Stay tuned for the other polish I made!  And until next time, happy polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment