Saturday, December 15, 2012

GLITTER WEEK DAY 6: Wet n Wild Fergie Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night

Happy Saturday!!! I hope everyones having a great weekend, Im enjoying wonderful 10 hour work days today and tomorrow :( Only one more day of Glitter Week after today!!

Today I have for you a polish from Wet n Wild's Fergie line, Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night. This is definitely one of my favorite Wet n Wild glitter ever!! It consists of small black glitters and medium sized golf hex glitters in a clear base. I absolutely LOVE the black glitters in it!! I couldn't decided what to use for my base color and ultimately just decided on a pink, coralish color that doesn't have a name, it's a mini L.A. Girl.


With flash


And there you have it!! What do you think of Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night?? Do you have a favorite from this collection?? Let me know in the comments, which are always much appreciated!! Until next time, happy polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment