Friday, December 14, 2012

GLITTER WEEK DAY 5: China Glaze It's a Trap-Eze

Hello lovely ladies!! Happy Friday to everyone!! I hope everyone has had a good start to their weekend!! I'm pretty excited about today's post! I had been wanting to post this polish for a while now but for whatever reason I hadn't.. until now!!

Todays post is going to be one of those weird formatted ones from my phone :( But, I am happy to show you
China Glaze It's A Trap-eze!! Which had a milky white base consisting of tonsss of medium sized different colored glitters!! This polish is soo pretty I just LOVE it!! The application was pretty good, it goes on pretty smooth and the glitters lay evenly without any problems. It's pretty transparent with just one coat, and you may be able to get away with two coats if they are pretty- I used three thin coats here in my swatches!

I love the white base that this polish has. It makes it unlike any other polish that I have in my collection. Its A Trap-Eze is one of the polishes from the China Glaze Cirque De Soleil collection! I only have one other polish from them Cirque collection, but It'd A Trap-Eze is definitely my favorite!!!

Do you have any of the polishes from the Cirque collection? What's your favorite? And what do you think of its A Trap-Eze?? Let me know! And until next time, happy polishing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment