Thursday, December 13, 2012

GLITTER WEEK DAY 4: Milani Disco Lights

Hellos ladies! I apologize again for a late post! It's now Thursday and day 4 of Glitter Week! I have a gorgeous, but pretty quick post tonight!!

Milani Disco Lights is the glitter of the day. Disco Lights is a rose pink glitter in a clear base. Application of this polish is pretty good, it's very easy to use but the coverage isn't very strong. Which to me is a good thing either eat because with one coat it is a good glitter top coat, and with 3 coats it can be used alone. Here you see 3 coats. I picked up Disco Lights at CVS a while back. It caught my eye because I don't have a pink glitter like it!!
Flash

I'm really not sure why my pictures without flash look a little washed out, but they were taken in my light box :(
Flash
I think it's polish is gorgeous alone, but I also think it would look great as a glitter top coat. What do you think Disco Lights? Let me know in the comments below! And until next time, happy polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment