Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Nails!!

Happy thanksgiving ladies!! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! I've got a little nail art for you guys after a delicious turkey dinner!!

I decided to slap on some quick turkey nails today! They were actually really simple and a lot of fun! You guys ate getting ready to see my never before seen right hand!







Direct sunlight

 
And that's it, super simple! I used OPI Number One Nemesis, which you can see here. For my accent finger/turkey finger, I used:
Pure Ice Silver Mercedes as my base color.
Goldie Charlie for the red tail feathers.
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Lightening for the yellow tail feathers.
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed for the orange tail feathers and beak.
Milani Dark Coffee for the turkey.
China Glaze Liquid Leather and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the eyes. 


I think they turned out super cute!! What do you guys think?  Have a happy rest of your Thanksgiving and until next time- happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment