Wednesday, November 14, 2012

TONB's Social Media Pages

Hi ladies! This post has no pictures, no swatches.. but I hope you guys still take the time to check it out! I told my editor/"blog adviser" [she gave herself that title ;)], Jennifer,  after we reached 10 posts that I would start promoting That One Nail Blog on social media sites.

So, now as we pass 20+ posts we officially have pages on most social media sites. Also, in the very near future, I will be having a 100 follower giveaway on Instagram!! I will post on TONB when the giveaway begins! Anyways, I wanted to share the links to our pages in a post because I'm not an HTML expert and haven't figured out alot of things involving "buttons".. but I'm working on it! Soon I'll just have a page for this and delete this post, but for now here are the links:


Our Instagram username is: thatonenailblog_rhub for those on mobile devices.  

Click here for our Twitter page.


I have recently started using Twitter, so please bare with me :/ Also, I have just recently started uploading pictures to Pinterest. All of our pictures aren't up on those two pages yet but will be shortly.  Any way that you would like to follow TONB would be greatly appreciated!! Also, don't forget about Google Friend Connect located in the left column!

And last but not least- A HUGE thank you to all of my followers at any and all of the pages listed above!  I appreciate it more than you know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment