Monday, November 19, 2012

Coming Soon!!

Hello ladies!!! Sorry for my lack of posts in the past week, I have been super busy and haven't been near a computer hardly at all!! I just wanted to inform all of you of what I have for you coming up... Starting Thanksgiving week!!

Coming up, you'll see..
•Some awesome Color Club glitter swatches,
•SIX polishes from the China Glaze Holiday Joy Winter 2012 collection,
•Some absolutely gorgeous Julep polishes from my first ever Julep Maven box, plus an extra Julep Polish
•A couple polishes from the China Glaze Cirque de Soleil collection,

Also, I'm going to start reviewing indie polishes as well so you will see:
•A couple polishes by the awesome Jenn from Delusional Polish,
•And a couple by Christian from Polish TBH

I'm SUPER looking forward to switching these polishes and showing you guys so keep an eye out!

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway on Instagram that ends December 7th!! Check out my post titled "GIVEAWAY!!" for more details!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment