Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black

Hello ladies! Today, I have a short but amazing post! I ordered Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black a few weeks ago and it finally came a couple of days ago!!! And it absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Here, I have layered it I over 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather. Chunky Holo Black has multi-sized hex and round holo glitter in an jelly-like semi-transparent black base. The holo glitters shift from red, to orange, yellow, and green depending on the light you see them in! Application was great! I only used one thin coat here but but it goes on very smooth and drys just about as fast as regular polish. After doing a little research while I waited for Chunky Holo Black to arrive, I read that one blogger said when it drys it's pretty rough, so I used one think coat of Seche Vite and it was pretty smooth. All pictures were taken in indirect sunlight.








While I was awaiting the arrival of this beauty, I came across an awesome deal on Kleancolor polish and I just have to let you guys know! There is a buyer on eBay, 27kitten, and she sells Kleancolor products for super cheap and I think she has every Kleancolor polish and they're ALL for under $4, shipping and everything! Also, she has the entire Kleancolor Chunky Holo set for UNDER $20!! $17.70 to be exact! I definitely will be buying ALL of my Kleancolor polishes from her in the future! To see her shop on eBay, click here!








So there you have it! I loveee how Chunky Holo Black looks and I'm very happy with my purchase! What do you think? Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading, and until next time, happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment