Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sally Hansen XW Lacey Lilac with stamp

I hope everyone had a good Halloween!! Ive been very busy working and finishing up my externship! I've only got 1/2 and hour to go. Yes. 1/2 an hour :/ ..which I'll be finishing up on Monday!! Woohoo!! And that also means in between looking for a job, I'll have much more time for posting yayy!! I'm looking very forward to saying goodbye to these 70-80 hour weeks and just having one, good paying job that I love!!

Anyways on to the nails!! This was my second mani using my MASH stamping plates. For this mani I used plate MASH-43. I painted each and every nail with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac and used China Glaze Liquid Leather for the stamp!!




Direct Sunlight
Super simple. I absolutely love how this stamp turned out and I got lots of compliments for the day or two that I wore this mani. What do you think? Until next time, happy polishing!



No comments:

Post a Comment