Monday, November 5, 2012

Finger Paints Laugh My Art Off & stamp

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!! I was off ALL weekend (which never happens) so mine was pretty awesome. A little life update- I'm officially a licensed medical assistant! Yayyy for me!! Now I just have to find a job :/

On to the nails!! Today's post is going to be short and sweet- I have for you- Finger Paints Laugh My Art Off a beautiful, clear, thick jelly-based absolutely packed with blue glitter. But not just blue- its sort of an electric/very bright blue. Its very fast drying and goes on extremely smooth. Laugh My Art Off goes great over any polish or alone. Here you see 3 coats of nothing but Laugh My Art Off! It's it gorgeous?!??!

Artificial light

With flash
This polish is gorgeous enough on its own, but I decided to add a stamp to the top of it, using MASH-39. And I must say- I think this is the perfect stamp to top Laugh My Art Off with, see for yourself:

Indirect sunlight

Direct sunlight

I love love love it!! I'm very happy with how this mani turned out!! What do you guys think?  I guess this post wasn't all too short- but until next time, happy polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment