Saturday, October 27, 2012

China Glaze Fairy Dust & Orly Shockwave

Today, I have for you China Glaze Fairy Dust over Orly Shockwave!!  Shockwave is a royal blue that I picked up at Sally's a month or two ago on super super sale!!  I used two coats of Shockwave and topped it with two coats of Fairy Dust, a silver holographic polish and a coat of Seche Vite.
Natural light

Direct Sunlight
Artificial Light


And there you have it!  I absolutely love Fairy Dust, however, I've learnt that it does get pretty thick.  But its nothing a couple drops of Seche Restore can't fix!  Or at least that's what I suggest using over any other brand.  Fairy Dust looks great over many different color of polishes, but I'm glad I chose Shockwave instead of just black, but it does look just as amazing over black.  Thanks for reading!  Happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment