Saturday, September 15, 2012

China Glaze Deviantly Daring

While browsing through Sally's one day last week, I came across China Glaze's new Bohemian Collection and quickly spotted Deviantly Daring.  It was love at first sight!  This color looked incredible in the bottle and I couldn't wait to get home and see how it looked on my fingers!  After just a thin first coat- I could already tell it was an amazing polish.  And after a second coat I actually looked better than it did in the bottle!  I was more than satisfied with my purchase of the metallic-teal polish.  And I don't think it's just because teal is one of my favorite colors- Deviantly Daring is a great formula that goes on smooth and was very easy to control.  It's just right- not too thin or too thick and it only takes 2 coats to reach full opacity. 

 
(I looove this picture!! ^^)

 




After admiring Deviantly Daring on my nails for part of the day, I realized that the color was similar to a color that I had bought recently- BOLDSinful Colors KissyBOLD, a glittery, jelly teal... So I decided I'd put a coat on top of my already gorgeous nail.  Kissy has a bit more green in it, but more on Kissy in a future post.  And this is how it turned out:





As you already know, I'm ecstatic about Deviantly Daring, but I'm also pretty happy with how they turned out with Kissy on top.  What do you think?  Until next time, happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment