Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard

Just Spotted the Lizard is from OPI’s Amazing Spiderman collection and is a pretty great polish.  When I first saw this polish I just knew that I had to have it!!  It is sort of a metallic/chrome multi-tone polish with colors of green, bronze, and gold, and a smidge of blue in it. My pictures don’t do this polish justice as it looks different depending on the lighting and angle, in some lighting it’s a bronze-green to a gold-green and in certain lighting you can see a tiny bit of blue in it. 

When it comes to application, it was a breeze!  My two coats of Just Spotted the Lizard went on smoothly, however I had just a couple very small bubbles and when it’s still wet, you can sort of see the brush strokes but once it dries and you put a top coat on they aren’t noticeable unless you’re really looking for them.  All-in-all, I'm happy with the color. 





There are some polishes similar to this one (such as Chanel Peridot and Topshops Hidden Treasure) and I strongly recommend buying this polish if you don’t already have one like it in your collection!  Happy polishing!


No comments:

Post a Comment