Friday, December 7, 2012

Revlon Royal Jelly Sandwich

Hello everyone! I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start!! I'm super excited for this post because 1.) you get to see the first picture I've taken with my light box and 2.) I get to show you my first ever jelly sandwich!!!

Soo.. Here we go!! I've seen jelly sandwiches forever now but I had yet to attempt one until yesterday!! I have no idea why because I loved the look of them. And then I loved it even more when I did my own!! Why hadn't I done a jelly sandwich before?!?

I used two coats of Revlon Royal, an amazing blue jelly, one coat of a nameless silver glitter from Forever 21, one more coat of Royal over the glitter and of course, a top coat of Seche Vite!! I love love loveee this so much!! It was soo simple and easy but it looks gorgeous!! I don't know if it would be the same with another polish or if it's just because of Royal, but it looks kind of deep, like the ocean or something..



Okay, enough about what I think... What do you guys think? Have you done a jelly sandwich mani before? What polishes did you use? Let me know in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment