Wednesday, December 12, 2012

GLITTER WEEK DAY 3: China Glaze Make A Spectacle and Deviantly Daring

Hello ladies!!! Sorry for a late post today, but it definitely wasn't a very good day :( but.. It's now day 3 of Glitter Week and it's officially half way over!! Well, for those of you who are lucky enough to have a weekend ;) This post has lots of pictures!! Mainly because I couldn't decide on just a couple pictures!

I have had Make A Spectacle for a few months now, and I think I used it once over black and wasn't happy with it so I immediately took it off. I've seen pictures of it over black that looked great, but for some reason I just wasn't at all happy with it on my own nails. But, for Glitter Week I was determined to make it work! So, I used China Glaze Deviantly Daring as my base color. And I actually was very happy with how it turned out!!


Make A Spectacle has iridescent medium sized hex glitters and smaller, odd shaped iridescent glitters in a clear base. This polish is actually pretty awesome! I don't know why I hadn't try to use it over anything but black before!! For some reason, this mani reminds me of blue topaz. Also, you can see just Deviantly Daring swatched and reviewed here.



I hope you guys like this mani as much as I do!! What do you think of Make A Spectacle over Deviantly Daring? Let me know in the comments please! Until next time- happy polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment