Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Glitter Week Day 2: The Hungry Asian Mint Condition

Hello everyone!! Happy Tuesday and 14 days till Christmas and day 2 of Glitter Week!!!!!

Recently, on Instagram, I participated in a Secret Santa polish exchange hosted by @justricarda. My Secret Santa ended up only living like an hour away from me and she sent me some pretty awesome polishes. One of which was an indie polish by The Hungry Asian called Mint Condition. I particularly like this polish because it's one that I probably wouldn't have picked out for myself, mainly just because I'm not really a pastel sort of girl, but I actually really do love this polish!!

Mint Condition consists of blue, purple, and red glitters specks in an mint colored creme base. This polish is different from any polish I have in my stash because of the subtle amount of glitter. It's far from packed with glitter but that's what makes this polish unique! 

The glitter in Mint Condition is very well suspended, which makes for great application of this polish- no glitter fishing required. It went on very smooth and I had almost no clean up at all! I used 3 coats to reach opacity. 



Like I said, this isn't a polish I would have bought myself but I did really end up liking it!! What do you think of Mint Condition?? Let me know! And until next time, happy polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment