Friday, November 9, 2012

Pure Ice Sea-Quin & Finger Paints Tough Art To Follow

Hello, ladies! Today, I have for you lots and lots of pictures!!  ....And Finger Paints Tough Art To Follow topped with Pure Ice Sea-Quin!! I honestly loveee both of these polishes! Tough Art To Follow is a dark, forest green creme that appears almost black in some lighting. I've had this polish for a while and cant believe I hadn't used it until now!! I picked it up at Sally's a few months back as a red tag clearance item for only $2!! I like this color much better on my nails than in the bottle. Here you see two coats. I thought it was going to be a three coater but two seemed opaque enough but if I was wearing it alone I may have used two coats. I'll swatch it later on so you guys can see it alone.

I topped Tough Art To Follow with Pure Ice Sea-Quin, a lime-ish green glitter with lighter green holo diamonds. At first, I tried using this polish alone and decided it would take too many coats to reach full opacity, so I decided to just use it on top of Tough Art To Follow. I picked up Sea-Quin at WalMart on this new, fancy looking Pure Ice rack that sat at the end of an aisle away from all of the other nail polish. For those who are particularly fond of Pure Ice and don't know- they have a bunch of new polishes out! This is one of the few that I picked up.


Here is one coat of Sea-Quin on top of Tough Art To Follow (all pictures were taken in natural light unless the caption says otherwise):





And here is two coats of Sea-Quin on top of Tough Art To Follow:




Natural light WITH flash



And here, is a side by side comparison of the two:



I'm happy with how it turned out and glad that I used the two polishes together because I ended up really liking this mani!! What do you think of the two polishes together? Would you have used them together? Would you buy one or both of them? Until next time, happy polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment