Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Loreal After Hours & SECHE VITE!!

Today, I have for you Loreal After Hours and my first ever top coat of Seche Vite!!  After Hours is a very dark blue that looks much, much darker on my nails then it did in the bottle.  I really like this color alot, but I'm not all to fond of the Loreal polishes formula.  I have 4 Loreal polishes and all of them are very thick!  I perfer my polishes on the thinner side and would rather do 4 coats of a thin polish than 2 of a thick polish, for me its just easier to work with.  But with that said, After Hours is very cremey, smooth, and looks great even without a top coat.  So, to sum it up- the formula of the Loreal polishes aren't on my top favorite list, although it is good polish.  


And!  I have some exciting news!!! I bought my first bottle of Seche Vite top coat!!  I was so super excited to use it!  So this is my first mani with SV top coat and I've got to say I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! It's so smooth and makes my nails look so much like they were done professionally in a salon!



If you don't already own a bottle of Seche Vite.. go buy some!!  Right now!!!  Sally's is currently having a sale- buy the top coat and get the base coat free and the total comes out to under $10.  So, go buy some!!  Until next time!  Happy polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment